Manchester Furniture Show / January Furniture Show
Conical provided creative design support to the organising team of The Manchester and January Furniture Shows
for over 10 years.
In 2014, the Manchester show organisers moved quickly and decisively to fill a trade show gap left by a competitor.
This resulted in the birth of the January Furniture Show held at the NEC.
By 2017, the show had grown to 5 halls with 500 exhibitors and over 20,000 visitors over 4 days. Such success didn’t go unnoticed and in 2017 the January and Manchester Furniture Shows were bought by major exhibition organiser Clarion Events.
The Conical team have provided a full range
of creative support to this client that includes:
- Branding and brand development
- Design and supply of all promotional material
- flyers, tickets, preview etc.
- Digital and print advertising
- Exhibition design and venue signage
- Web site design and project management
- Website content management
- Outbound e-mail campaign design